Tuesday 13 January 2009

Have you ever had one of those days..?

When you feel so lethargic and you feel like sleeping it off?
When whatever you eat doesn't satisfy your appetite?
When people irritate you and you don't find their jokes funny?
When you are not thinking on your feet and make stupid mistakes?
When whatver you do takes forever to complete and doesn't seem right?

Today was the day that I feel this way, out of sorts;
I don't know what's bugging me;
It's very hard to put down in words;
Tonight I'll just sleep it off;
Hopefully tomorrow will be better, and I will be more energetic....

4 comments:

salzahari said...

yes dear....
so how r u today? feeling better?

Kerabu Jantung said...

I'm sure it is due to overeating very lemak curry laksa!

Beautiful Life said...

Sal: Thanks, I was much better yesterday...I heard on Lite FM morning show which put down some of symptoms on boredom which could lead to depression: feeling the day is longer, tak bersemangat, etc. Maybe I need a holiday, that would be my cure!

Kerabu Jantung: kelmarin tak makan laksa, makan KFC hehhe

Silent Scribbler said...

Cheer up yah Kak Nuwal! BTW, I did your tag. :-)